Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah

La Voile Apartments
for Sale in Port De La Mer

with Private Beach, Marina and 5-Star Hotels in The Heart of Dubai

from AED 1,230,000

Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah

Flexible Payment Plan

100%

DLD Fees
Waiver

Flexible Payment Plan

40/60

Post-Handover
Payment Plan

About La Voile Apartments
in Port De La Mer

La Voile is a residential complex with 1,2 and 3-bedroom apartments near the Marina and the beach, with excellent views of the sea and Dubai Skyline.

The residential complex is made in a stylish modern design, it provides its residents the opportunity to live relaxed beach-style life, while having fast and convenient access to all modern amenities for Port De La Mer residents.

The owners of the apartments in this complex have at their disposal a gym, swimming pools, panoramic terraces, a steam bath, a sauna, a controlled vehicle access and much more.

You only need 10% to book the unit and pay remaining 90% over the next 1-3 years, depending on the stage of building construction.

The estimated ROI will be 7-8% NET.

About La Voile Port De La Mer

La Voile is a residential complex with 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments near the Marina and the beach, with excellent views of the sea and Dubai Skyline. 

The residential complex is made in a stylish modern design, it provides its residents the opportunity to live relaxed beach-style life, while having fast and convenient access to all modern amenities.

The owners of the apartments in this complex have at their disposal a gym, swimming pools, impressive panoramic terraces, a steam bath, a sauna, a controlled vehicle access and much more.

The area of the apartments starts from 1214 square feets, many different sizes and layout options are available. All apartments have spacious balconies or terraces with excellent views.

You only need 10% to book and pay remaining 90% over the next 1-3 years, depending on the stage of construction. It is truly one of the best projects both for investment and own living! The estimated ROI will be 7-8% NET.

Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah

+190
Berth Marina

World Class
Yacht Club

Landscaped
Terraces

Private
Beach Access

+190
Berth Marina

Yacht
Club

Spacious
Terraces

Private
Beach

Located in

Jumeirah 1

Port De La Mer Located in

Jumeirah 1

Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah
Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah
Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah

The strategically location of the residential complex is one of its advantages; it allows you to enjoy seafront lifestyle, while having quick access to all the main places.

La Mer and City Walk are 5-10 minutes away. Al Maktoum DWC Airport is a 45-minute drive, and Dubai DXB Airport is just 15 minutes away.

Port De La Mer provides a convenient location for all the amenities necessary for residents, the creation of advanced infrastructure, as well as a unique microclimate that makes this area a special community where everyone feels comfortable and calm.

Next to it a large number of various sophisticated restaurants, as well as hotels and shops are located, in addition there are an excellent park with playgrounds for children, picturesque squares and bridges.

For residents of the complex, private access to the beach, marina and yacht club are equipped, and many other private facilities and amenities are available.

5 Minutes
to La Mer

10 Minutes
to City Walk

15 Minutes
to DXB Airport

45 Minutes
to DWC Airport

5 Minutes
to La Mer

10 Minutes
to City Walk

15 Minutes
to DXB Airport

45 Minutes
to DWC Airport

Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah
Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah

Select Your Floor Plan

Floor Plans

SAAM Vega Hotel Apartments in Dubai

1
BR

2
BR

1-Bedroom Apartments

   Balcony Area: 87,73 sqft

   Suite Area: 755,52 sqft

   Total Area: 843,24 sqft

Floor Plans of Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah

Your Virtual Assistant

Virtual Assistant is a customer service that provides full information about Dubai real estate without visiting the UAE.

Virtual Assistant is a customer service that provides
full information about Dubai real estate without visiting the UAE.

Request online assistance from real estate expert to learn more about new offers, property purchase and see a virtual 360-degree tour.

Please book virtual assistance in the following details so our
 expert can prepare for their call with you.

Request online assistance from real estate expert to learn more
about new offers, property purchase and see a virtual tour.

Please book virtual assistance in the following details so our
experienced property advisor can prepare for their call with you.

Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah
Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah

Special Post-Handover Payment Plan

10%

1st Instalment

Down Payment

10%

2nd Instalment

15 March 2020

10%

3rd Instalment

15 September 2020

10%

4st Instalment

15 March 2021

60%

5st Instalment

15 March 2022 (On Handover)

Phases of Port De La Mer

Phases of Meraas Port De La Mer

See More Projects in Dubai

         Meraas        

Dubai Properties

Meraas Bluewaters Apartments

Meraas Bluewaters Apartments

Meraas Sur La Mer Townhouses

Meraas Sur La Mer Townhouses

Meraas Sur La Mer Townhouses

Meraas BULGARI Residences Dubai

Meraas BULGARI Residences Dubai

Meraas Central Park Apartments in City Walk

Meraas Central Park Apartments in City Walk

Meraas Cherrywoods Townhouses

Meraas Cherrywoods Townhouses

Meraas Amalfi Villas

Meraas Amalfi Villas

Meraas Nikki Beach Residences in Dubai

Meraas Nikki Beach Residences in Dubai

Meraas Nikki Beach Residences in Dubai

Meraas Zabeel Saray Villas Dubai

Meraas Zabeel Saray Villas Dubai

Meraas La Mer Plots

Meraas La Mer Plots

Meraas Jumeira Bay Plots

Meraas Jumeira Bay Plots

Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah

Our Expert Will Help You Find

The Best Property in Port De La Mer

Our Expert Will Help You Find

The Best Property in Port De La Mer

Full name *
Phone number *
E-mail *

Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah

Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah

Svetlana Mak

Senior Sales Advisor
of Metropolitan Premium Properties

Meraas Port De La Mer: Apartments for Sale in Dubai Jumeirah